Editors are required to corroborate the following:
- That all manuscripts are appraised in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of neither gender, ethnicity, religion, citizenry, race nor political values of authors.
- That the confidentiality of the information pertaining to manuscripts are adhered to.
- That any conflict of interest observed in relation to manuscripts must be disclosed to Editor in Chief.
- The decision to accept or reject a paper is the sole responsibility of the editorial board based on the comments from reviewers.
- All manuscripts should be assessed fairly and based on intellectual content of the manuscript regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, citizenry, race nor political values of author(s).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.